3D Laser Scanning is a non-contact, non-destructive technology that digitally captures the shape of physical objects using a line of laser light (Red or Green). Laser Scanners create a high dense “point clouds” of data from the surface of an object with beam intensity colors or with RGB colors obtained by HD Camera. This methodology is a high end procedure to obtain physical object’s size and shape into the computer world as a digital 3-dimensional representation (XYZ).
3D Laser Scanners measure fine details and capture free-form shapes to quickly generate highly accurate point clouds. This Systems is ideally suited to the measurement and inspection of contoured surfaces and complex geometries which require massive amounts of data for their accurate description and where doing this is impractical with the use of traditional measurement methods or a touch probe. Large amount of uses in Architecture, Engineering, Geomatics and related markets put this methodology in a huge emergent market.
Functions and Features
Laser scanners create high data density “point clouds” from the surface of an object with beam intensity colors or RGB colors obtained by the HD camera. This methodology is a high-level procedure to obtain the size and shape of the physical object in the computer world as a digital three-dimensional representation (XYZ). 3D laser scanners measure fine detail and capture free shapes to quickly generate high-precision point clouds. This system is ideal for the measurement and inspection of contoured surfaces and complex geometries that require massive amounts of data for accurate description and where doing so is impractical with the use of traditional measurement methods or a touch probe.
- Architectural reconstruction and quality control
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Analysis of construction progress Evaluation
- Engineering Damage Analysis (Environmental, Mechanical, Road, Structural)
- Mining Measurement Rapid response to disasters Real Estate
- Development planning and Urban
Planning Georeferenced Laser Scan
- Measurements are referenced to a defined coordinate system
- Use of GNSS base-Line (external jobs)
- Minimize reference time for different data sweeps
- Minimize post-processing time (start instant modeling)
- Point Cloud: Relative or georeferenced (by TPS or GNSS) Intensity or RGB colors (from HD camera)
- 360 ° HD images (spherical and individual)
- Digital Terrain Model (ESRI Grid)
- Elevation contours (* .dxf, * .dwg, * .shp)
- Floor flatness analysis
- 2D drawings (CAD in * .dxf, * .dwg)
- 3D infrastructure models (* .coe, * .ifc, *. Rvt, * .fbx)
We have specialized teams from Leica Geosystems which consist of high-end tools and precision unique in the market.
– LEICA MS50
– LEICA C10