3D Renders also called 3D perspectives, are digital images generated in computer, that represent buildings, objects and/or characters in a virtual three-dimensional world. Rendering or rendering is a complex calculation process developed by a computer designed to generate a 2D image from a 3D scene.
Global Matrix Engineering has a group of professionals with the necessary preparation for the representation of buildings in computerized systems, and you can have a visual of what building would be in reality to give you the security that the client needs.
Uses of a 3D Render
- The commercialization of projects
- Analysis of projects
- Presentation of various projects
- Interior Design
- See and space and volumes
Benefits of a 3D Render
- The preview of all types of furniture manufacturing from small units to large shopping centers
- Reduce errors and avoid problems during Project preparation
- Present the architectural design
- See the different phases of the project
- Save time
- Obtain cost estimate